Thursday, December 07, 2006

We're Back!!

Some of you were probably wondering what the hell happened to this blog. I mean, its been what two months?

Well, never fear, kenyansoccer is here. (I always wanted to say that!). Its just been a rally busy couple of months that has kept me away from blogging. Besides, we all know the shambles that our Kenyan soccer is in; it was kinda depressing blogging about all the shenanigans.

But the premier league is about to re-start and we're still praying for the Harambee stars so its about time we witness the return of Kenyan Soccer to the blogsphere!

I've got some exciting news: I'm very close to securing the use of a camera(+video) phone for this blog so you should expect loads of pics and clips when the matches start! Have a lovely day, everybody!

No comments: