Friday, December 15, 2006

Perceptions. A survey.


Nyayo National Stadium
Originally uploaded by moshthepitt.
Scenes of empty stadiums are not uncommon during even the best matches in the Kenya premier league.

In an attempt to find out why, I came across the startling discovery that people thought going to a stadium, to watch Kenyan football, was a bit 'extreme' and even unsafe. Most people simply laughed at my suggestion for them to accopmany me to the next match.

Yet these guys are die hard football fans whop wouldn't bet an eye-lid before heading to Tacos for the Manu-Arsenali game or even a local rugby game.

I'm not sure wat this means. Therefore, I'm extending my survey to you guys. Please vote on the poll below.


2 comments:

Chemosit said...

Tell you what - come and join me at the cricket in January and next time i'm in Kenya (probably sometime mid-late year) I'll come to a soccer match with you.

Valedon said...

How are you doing, Chemosit.
As long as you come with me to a soccer match, I'm all for this brilliant idea you came up with.