Friday, April 20, 2007

Should KenyanSoccer.Blogspot.com Die??

As you may have noticed, I have not updated this blog for a while and generally I am not as enthusiastic as I used to be. This is due to several reasons:

  • My original partners in this blog have all left
  • I am very busy with school and other things and now that I run this blog alone, the workload is sometimes too much
  • I am about to leave the country and will not be able to maintain it
  • Kenyan Football is full of politics and is generally very disheartening and disappointing
I was considering deleting this blog but I still have 'feelings' for it and would hate to see it go. It's got a link from wikipedia, for Pete's sake. Therefore, I thought I'd ask you, my readers, for some advice. Please vote on the poll below:



If anyone is interested in helping me out with the running of this blog please contact me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As your blogging pal, I urge you don't delete it. Your blog have brought me lots of knowledge about Kenyan football which I don't even know a pinch of it before...

You don't have time to get the latest news but nevermind, try to give your opinions on current football happenings in Kenyan football...

Please, continue it... for your sake, and the sake of Kenyan football!

Andruid said...

More than happy to help out running the blog