Wednesday, October 04, 2006

rEbirth

Last weekend, the Harambee Stars drew 0-0 with the Taifa stars of Tanzania.

Normally,I would look at this news as yet another blow to Kenyan football. Kenya was and should still be the absolute soccer kings of our part of the world!

But it was Olaba's first game in charge, following the Lama fiasco. I like Olaba's confidence, although I'm not too sure that he can deliver-we drew with TZ! This weekend, we play Angola in Angola. I don't expect too much from that match-I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a respectable draw.

What I am really forward to is what comes after Angola. The Harambee Stars management board takes over. Exciting!
Say it with me: "The Storm is Over."

------------------------------------
In other totally unrelated news, we have some updates on tricool, superblogs and explorers.

No comments: